Friday Favorites: Best of February
Can I get three cheers for March! Spring is just so close I can almost taste it, right? Shorts, tanks, sunny evenings spent playing outside… While they are all on the horizon, February had some pretty good moments, so let’s recap the Best of February!
So many good things happened this month!
1. E and I hosted our first mommy and me sleepover. It was such a blast! We had 6 of E’s friends from school and their mamas over for pizza, crafts, movies and more!
2. E modeled in her first ever fashion show for my sorority along with two of her best friends from school. She had such a blast working the runway! Oh, and the event raised $115,000 for The Women’s Center of Tarrant County. Congrats TCU AXO.
3. I started teaching baton twirling at the dance studio again and it has been such a blast! It was such a huge part of my life and I love sharing it with a new generation.
4. We made it out to the midway at the Fort Worth Livestock Show & Rodeo.
5. I traveled to DC to celebrate my BOFF’s sweet growing baby and her sweet niece. I just do not get to see her enough.
6. I wrote some fun and some controversial posts.
7. I completed my 6 week 20 minute a day program by Shaun T. that pretty much kicked my booty.
8. I saw real snow!
9. I finished a huge project at work that had me under mounds of paper.
10. All the funny memes.