TBB Asks: Love
Teaming up with the TBB ladies for a little Love Asks.
1. Kisses or Hugs: Hugs. I am a hugger. We should all hug it out more.
2. Candy or Flowers: haha. My husband knows that flowers are love/hate thing for me. I hate that they die and seem like a waste of money, but I love getting them.
3. Baking or Cooking: Baking. Something soothing about baking for me.
4. Do you remember your first kiss? Oh yes. Kind of a sad story now. It was 6th grade in front of Ashley Harrell's house with Richie Westhoff (only the hottest boy in the 6th grade). I was on cloud freaking nine. It did not last past 6th grade love and he and I were into way different things and people. In the 9th grade, Richie committed suicide. It was one the hardest things I ever went through.
5. Favorite color of roses: Yellow.
6. Conversation Hearts: Yes or No? The original kind--yes. The knock off ones that taste like hard plaster--no. (totally with you on this one Jenn).
7. Do you leave love notes? Only on the calender/to do board. Unless its for myself. I am post it note city.
8. Do you decorate for Valentine's Day? If you count the front door decor decorating, then yes.
9. Red or Pink? Red.
10. Milk, White or Dark Chocolate? Dark. White chocolate is not chocolate at all.
11. Do you believe in love at first sight? Haha. Umm no. Maybe lust at first sight.
12. Humorous or Serious Valentine's day cards? Both.
13. Favorite Chick Flick or Romantic Movie? Pretty Woman.
14. Stay in or Go Out? Stay in bed. Neither the hubs or I are into the whole fixed menu jack up the price thing for V day. So, we tend to celebrate before or after. We went to a new steak place this weekend and celebrated. And man, oh man was it delish!