I have long given up on resolutions and I once tried to do intentions, but they failed as well. So this year, I decided to simply set some goals.
- Read 20 books
- Write emails to Evelyn. This was my husband's idea. He is going to get her an email account and send her emails every week. I decided to join in and will try to send monthly emails to her.
- Cook dinner 3 times a week.
- Take my lunch to work 4 days a week. I used to do this pre-baby and just need to get back in the habit.
- Only buy necessary clothing items.
- For every item I purchase, donate a similar piece.
- Drink more water
- Blog more about "real" life
- Take a family walk once a week
- date my husband
- go on a vacation just the two of us
- let the small things go